Based in Reno, NV USA
Feb 11, 2016
Apple App Store
_PRISM is a visually stunning journey through a microcosmic galaxy. Touch shapes and patterns to unfold sacred geometry and reach the ethereal soul. Each level is a push and pull of cinematic design, mythology, and intuitive touch exploration. All of the art, code, sound, and music has been lovingly handcrafted by a passionate, solo developer. I hope you enjoy the game and have a wonderful experience!
_PRISM was created as a pitch for Stugan, an indie game accelerator started by Tommy Palm of Candy Crush fame, Oskar Burman of Angry Birds fame, and a host of other prominent Swedish game veterans. Luckily enough, _PRISM was selected as a Stugan participant for 2015 and was developed in a Swedish cabin in the woods alongside 23 other indie developers.
- 13 enchanting levels totaling about an hour of gameplay
- Original, zen-like soundtrack
- Rotate, pinch and zoom to capture the universe through your own personal camera lens
- Based on the Classical Elements, each piece of sacred geometry is a symbol for the elements that build up our lives and our world
_PRISM Teaser Vimeo
Stugan Game Spotlight: _PRISM YouTube
_PRISM, Pitch Video for Stugan Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated for Best Upcoming Game 2016" IMGA, International Mobile Gaming Awards
- "Nominated for Gamer’s Voice Award 2016" SXSW, Gaming Awards
- "Official Selection 2015" Stugan, Indie Accelerator
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Clint Siu
Clint Siu is a one-man indie developer/vfx artist with a focus on breathtakingly visual, highly impactful games.
More information on Clint Siu, our logo & relevant media are available here.